Orlando Resorts & Sights For A Grown-Up Getaway
Just because Orlando is a metropolis steeped in kid-friendly points of interest, that doesn’t mean that theme park rides and aquariums are the only show in city. The truth is, with a number of distinctive buying, dining and nightlife choices, plus Marriott’s wide range of Orlando resorts scattered throughout town, planning a grown-up getaway for two is less complicated than you think. Listed below are a few ideas to get you began:
• The Mall at Millenia. Crammed with sophisticated outlets, this upscale mall is strictly for the nicely heeled. Deal with yourself to something particular from Jimmy Choo, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tory Burch, Cartier, Tiffany & Co. Dior, Channel, Gucci, Burberry, Louis Vuitton and extra. (Notice: For those who plan to buy ’til you drop in Florida, make sure you ask your Orlando lodge’s concierge about particular buying packages – they might end up saving ferragamo dress price you a fairly penny.)
• Orlando Watersports Complex. Try a brand new sport at this unique 10-acre watersports complex featuring classes in wakeboarding, wakeskating, kneeboarding and waterskiing.
• Bob Marley’s. At Universal CityWalk, just minutes from many Orlando motels, this Jamaican-impressed restaurant channels the laid-back vibe of Bob Marley’s legendary music – and celebrates the tradition of the island nation he beloved. The restaurant is a replica of the home Bob Marley shared together with his wife and household – and options stay reggae nightly.
• Wallaby Ranch Hold Gliding Flight Park. Just a brief drive from Orlando, you possibly ferragamo dress price can strap right into a hang glider and float gently back to earth. Featuring tandem experiences, particular person instruction and glider and tools rentals, this full-service flight park gives every thing you want for a safe and exciting journey.
• Daytona 500 Expertise. If NASCAR is your passion, then the Daytona 500 Experience is a dream come true. Right here, you can tour the track, check out Acceleration Alley, trip shotgun with a professional driver or take the wheel yourself and cruise the track on the World Middle of Racing.
• Thornton Park. For a decidedly non-theme park night on the city, ask your Orlando hotel’s concierge for directions to Thornton Park. Teeming with chic restaurants, casual cafes and hip, new clubs filled with locals, this space near Downtown offers some of the city’s greatest dining and nightlife.